WAREHOUSE & INVENTORY SUPERVISOR
Click on the below link to view the full Job Description:
About the Role
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Warehouse and Inventory supervisor will
be responsible for managing inventory transactions, overseeing the accurate
recording, tracking, and transferring of inventory, both physically and through the ERP
● Bachelor’s degree, majoring in Business administration, Procurement / Supply
chain will be preferred.
● 5 Years relevant experience in Warehouse Operations.
● Knowledge of the coast region
● Target & Results driven individual with the ability to lead, motivate and build
team capacity to meet individual and collective goals.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili.
● Problem Solving & Conflict Resolution skills.
● Ability to work in a diverse cultural workforce cutting across different social
About the Company
Mr. Green Africa trades in sustainably sourced recyclable materials by integrating
informal waste collectors into its value chain to provide post-consumer recyclables for
local and international markets. We are all about creating economic value while
addressing social and environmental challenges through harnessing the untapped
potential of the existing informal waste management industry.